Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Dynamic Duo: Week Eight

Here are the twins at eight weeks (and change)--is it me, or are they completely natural and uninhibited in front of the camera lens? Yes, they're a little too young for their proud papa to start projecting such qualities onto them (like, not even born yet), but I'm not getting any younger and I'll probably never stop pounding against the showbiz wall (which, in Toronto right now, isn't so much a wall as it is a ratty strip of bubble wrap). It's a fact that many productions hire twins to play precocious brats on sitcoms--maybe by the time they're old enough to read cue cards, my illustrious employer CTV will have finally come up with a followup to "Corner Gas" and we can all get rich...no doubt that at least one of them will inherit my hambone gene...