Monday, December 13, 2010

Kitchen Revisions

After weeks of thinking about it, and a few more talking about it, I finally broke down and took advantage of my CTV employee discount at The Source and shelled out for a flatscreen for the kitchen. The boys have been driving me crazy for months now, pulling on the cable line to the small set that was on the counter and I figured it was only a matter of time before the monitor crashed to the floor or the cord ended up around someone's neck.

The discount seemed like a respectable one until I scanned the flyers from the big-box competitors (you know the ones I mean)--The Source is overpriced and understocked and hardly a bargain, no matter what the discount. But the new set looks good--we've arranged the cabinet to allow more width in the room for the boys to play with. The built-in DVD players should help save our sanities, too--the next time marathon "Toopie Et Binou" installments start to grate, we can always pop in something by Pixar...

No comments:

Post a Comment