Thursday, June 2, 2011

More Toys?!

Pops pays a fortune to RRSPs each year--being fortunate enough to earn a handsome annual salary that places him in the lower part of the worst possible tax bracket--with the upside being a pretty generous tax refund cheque each spring. Owing a small fortune to VISA, I decided I'd keep a small part of it for myself and spend it on something foolish. Since the boys have proven themselves pros with the iPhone and iPod Touch, why not take it to the next level and see what the iPad 2 is all about? After a FedEx farce, which had me ultimately cabbing it to their facitity on Lakeshore East, the miracle device was powered up at home to the delight of all. To think, one day, the boys will look back at this post and laugh at the crude technology. If only I could get it to to connect to the Internet tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment