Friday, September 7, 2012

Day Three/Week One--DONE!

Pops was at the Film Festival this morning, so I couldn't drop the boys off at the playground (but I'll more than make up for it by doing it daily for the next, oh, two/three/four/or more years!)....


...but I was able to make it home between screenings to greet them as they exited classroom three at the end of the day, officially concluding WEEK ONE of their brave new world!

Miss P and Miss Ruth gave everyone certificates to make it all official, and Carter introduced me to his new "best friend"--Nico (the boy in the blue hat)--who he said played "Hulk" with him all day. Nico is new to me but surely he must live nearby and is always welcome at our house. Next time, I'll chat up his mom and/or dad and find out what's what...

With the threat of rain, we skipped the park and instead, the boys headed upstairs to visit Gabriel and get up to who knows what?!




After my screenings, I returned home to engage in a little evening playtime with the boys, in which Carter assisted in some very nice Hulk and The Thing paintings. Nathaniel played with his favorite iPad puzzles--a luxury which he surely earned after a very overwhelming week...


Those boys--they make it all look so easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment