Friday, September 28, 2012

Week Four, Day Five!

Last day of an exciting week--pizza lunch, the evening parents' council meeting, some brand new art...will the boys make it through the day without crashing?



Roll call!


There's Olivier..
And Nico (the boys had a bit of a one-day falling-out that I'm still not 100% clear on...)


I slipped out this time without saying goodbye...Carter always starts crying when I leave these past two weeks, and I wanted him to keep having fun.  Instead, I snuck out and hid behind the door and watched him play for a few minutes.  He did stop to look around for me, but eventually, joined Nico on the stairs and they were off trying to out-Hulk each other...
After school the boys were still wide awake...

So we headed off to the park to reunite with the neighbourhood regulars...



Of course, I was technically still at work and "had to go downstairs" to do "something", so after some time on the slide, I had to head back...
By the time I got home, Nathaniel's eyes were getting heavy...
Poor Carter didn't make it.  He was out...

I had no idea what to do with myself and all this extra time. So I went to the drawing desk for a head-start on some art...tomorrow, I'm sure they'll be back-on-the-clock...

No comments:

Post a Comment