Monday, September 24, 2012

Week Four: Day One

Fall sets in, with the summer having officially ended, so it was time for snazzy long-sleeved shirts.


After the usual morning blow-out--

We were off to the trusty schoolyard (the photos don't show it, but Olivier was right behind us the whole time)...

Nico was there earlier than us for a change...

Olivier was already keen to follow-the-leader with Nathaniel...
Nico was sporting gel in his hair, inspired by his good friend Carter...



Here's a great shot of the new Fantastic Four together...

For all the fun he was having, Carter was still upset when he saw me approaching the blue door. When I took one last look, some of his classmates were trying to make him feel better (didn't make me feel much better on the way home, though)...

I was too busy to make it home for lunch, but I was there for end-of-day pickup. Nathaniel was already waiting for me at the door. Carter finished up story time and was excited to see me and get going. Can't forget the backpacks, though!


We killed a bit of time at home waiting for Kyla to return from her day at Montessori--her nanny called, and the boys were off...



An eventful day ended in the usual way...

No comments:

Post a Comment