Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Recession? What Recession?












Today, thanks to their dad's quick thinking, the boys became a pair of Wall Street big shots. It's now official: Carter is now a stockholder in Marvel Enterprises, meaning the creators of Spider-Man, the X-Men, Iron Man, and The Avengers have to answer to him. And Nathaniel will be bossing around the likes of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Wall-E, and Buzz Lightyear as a shareholder in Disney/Pixar.

I'd first became aware of OneShare when I was inspecting condos last summer. I stopped by an open house on Clinton at College, and saw a stock certificate hanging in the nursery. I scribbled down the web address and knew it'd eventually be a perfect gift for the youngsters.

I'm willing to bet that my boys' stock is worth more than my pathetic RRSPs right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment