Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Many Moods Of Carter And Nathaniel...

Actually, Carter has only two moods: shrieking, and non-shrieking...at least, that's the consensus so far (and how is little brother--by two minutes--can sleep is a modern medical miracle). Nathaniel, by contrast, is more serene and playful...if I could convert his wiggling and head-bobbing to power useage, I wouldn't have to pay Enbridge...

Two days without posts--some of you probably think that I've either lost it or am pinned under an avalanche of diapers and laundry. Despite the topsy-turvy sleep and feeding schedule, the situation is improving daily. The second crib has been built, and likely tomorrow, we'll be able to start decorating the room. I think I'll be sleeping in it before they will!



No comments:

Post a Comment