Monday, October 1, 2012

Week Five Already?!

An offbeat start to week five, as Carter would be traveling solo today. Since Nathaniel was scheduled for his first assesment appointment at Surrey, Carter would have to go at it alone...


Of course, Pops accompanied him for the familiar walk...






Unfortunately, for Carter, it would be a solo day in more ways than one.
Nico was out of town with his family (in Boston!), and Ollie was either absent or late...

After the bell, Carter seemed a little bit lost. He told me not to go and to stand in this spot for "11 minutes"...
Well, we had to take Nathaniel to Surrey, so I couldn't stay as long as he (and I) wanted.  I said goodbye and Carter took it a little better than he had in past weeks...
I looked back, and he was starting to check out what the other kids were up to...I'm sure within seconds, he would be Hulking out...
Back home, we were in rush mode to buckle up and navigate nightmare downtown traffic to make it to Surrey on time...
Buddy was certainly excited about the trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment