Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Week Six, Day Two!

A rainy morning dampened not only the school playground, but any plans for a morning romp with their classmates as the boys had to wait in the cramped hall outside of Classroom 3 until the all-clear was given to enter...




Inside, Carter and Nathaniel gave me the grand tour as we awaited the arrival of their friends, many of whom were arriving later than usual...



I'd hoped to get in a rendition of "Vowel Bat!", but it was my assigned time to leave so I left the boys to those who know best...





When I finally arrived home after a long day, Carter was thrilling to the "Green Lantern" film while Nathaniel was struggling to stay away...

As Nathaniel crashed, Carter traded in the green ring of Oa for familiar Kryptonian vestments, in one last flight before bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment